How do I report an HOA violation or problem in the community?
What should I report to the city of Beaverton rather than the HOA?
- Use the HOA Violation/Problem Report Form to report a problem.
How do I report a violation to the city of Beaverton?
- Sidewalks that are uneven or uplifted, creating a tripping hazard
- Substandard Housing
- Trees lower than 8 feet above the sidewalk or 12 feet above a roadway
- Weeds or grass more than 12 inches high
- Other types of nuisances include inoperable vehicles, signs (other than real estate signs) displayed in residential neighborhoods; zoning issues, such as businesses operating in residential zones; and other concerns affecting safety and quality of life.
I need more information that is not related to the HOA.
When is an exterior painting or construction request required and how do I submit a request?
How do I find information about titles?
Who do I contact for insurance information?