How do I report an HOA violation or problem in the community?
  • Use the HOA Violation/Problem Report Form to report a problem.
What should I report to the city of Beaverton rather than the HOA?
  • Sidewalks that are uneven or uplifted, creating a tripping hazard
  • Substandard Housing
  • Rubbish
  • Trees lower than 8 feet above the sidewalk or 12 feet above a roadway
  • Weeds or grass more than 12 inches high
  • Other types of nuisances include inoperable vehicles, signs (other than real estate signs) displayed in residential neighborhoods; zoning issues, such as businesses operating in residential zones; and other concerns affecting safety and quality of life.
How do I report a violation to the city of Beaverton?

I need more information that is not related to the HOA.

When is an exterior painting or construction request required and how do I submit a request?
How do I find information about titles?

Who do I contact for insurance information?